ASdkjlaj - I made it it!!!!!!
//so friggin' excited right now.
Anyway, I'm going to probably update this app soon because, looking back, I'm not all that happy with her picture, so I'll probably end up re-drawing it. Asdfghjkl - I'm already planning on re-drawing her app.
● May 16 - ♉
● 5'5" | 168 cm
● First Year
● Singing || Talking (TBA)
● <da:thumb id="372526799">
• Reina is the kind of girl who puts her whole heart into everything that she does, knowing that whatever is worth having is worth fighting for, no matter the cost. She strives to become the very best that she can be and will not stop short of her goal. She is determined to overcome her stage fright in order to reach her dream of becoming an idol, and she is a hardworking individual. She takes life on with an open mind, willing to try new and exotic things with only mild hesitation. This open-mindedness extends to people as she finds friends in the most unlikely of places. Reina is also a secret romantic: she has a high expectation for love and she indulges in romance novels and movies. This could stem from the fact that she's never had a boyfriend before.
• She is an all around nice girl, enjoying people's company and being respectful, but she has a sharp tongue. Reina is rather defensive, and if someone insults her or makes her feel uncomfortable, she won't hesitate to lash out at them. On top of that, she is easily flustered; it doesn't take much to make her agitated and embarrassed. She is easily embarrassed by anything relating to sex, being put on the spot, and awkward conversations. Reina is also extremely gullible; she easily believes what people tell her. This has lead to many awkward situations for her, but she is unable to change her nature.
• At times she is unsure of herself, however, and lacks confidence in what she does. She finds herself surrounded by so many talented people (some people she holds in a higher regard then they should be) that she feels like she doesn't fit in. She hesitates at some of the most crucial moments, and this uncertainty has grown into her biggest obstacle: her stage fright.
• Her idol self (RAIN) is still unknown, seeing as she's never performed on stage.
Personality Summarized: Easily Flustered (-), Determined (+), Passionate (+), Unsure of Herself (not confident) (-), A Secret Romantic (+), Open-minded (+), All Around Nice Girl (+), Occasionally Overprotective (-), Defensive (-), and Gullible (-)
Reina was shy as a child, always clinging to her mother whenever they went out. Even at family gatherings, Reina would rather stick close to her parents than go out and play with the other kids. Because of this attachment, day cares and babysitters didn't work out, so Reina's mother was forced to give up her job in order to stay home with her daughter.
Her mother was a lounge singer and, although she missed her job, she enjoyed her time at home with Reina, happy to see her daughter grow day by day. She would always sing her daughter to sleep, and that is where Reina's love of music began.
At the age of 7, Reina finally stopped clinging to her mother; it was the birth of her little brother Mack that made her grow out of that habit. She was in love with her baby brother from the moment that they brought him home, and she was determined to show him the ways of the world, even if he didn't quite understand what she was telling him. The years progressed, and Reina became (and still is) protective of her little brother.
It was only many years later, when Reina was in her teens, when her family found out that, like her mother, she had a love of singing, and actually had a talent for it. Having stepped out of the shower one day, wrapped only in a towel, Reina was surprised (and incredibly embarrassed) to see her family crowded around the door, wide smiles on their faces. Reina didn't realise that they could hear her loud and clear when singing in the shower. They all told her how pretty her voice is, but, when they tried to get her to sing again, she found herself unable to. Her throat clenched up and she was unable to get a single sound through. Her family learned of her talent, only to learn that she suffered from stage fright.
Reina's love of music only grew as she started to sing while her parents were away, testing her range and dancing along to the songs that she loved. By chance, she learned about Saotome Academy one day while on an errand for her family. She overheard two school girls talking about it (both of which were enrolled in Saotome) and she was amazed to hear about a school dedicated to music. That school sparked Reina's will.
Returning home she searched the internet for more information about it. A school centered around music. A school that trained students and made them into stars. A school that could do the impossible...a school that she prayed could do the impossible for her. Giving it her best, Reina managed to enter the Academy, hoping to overcome all obstacles that made it near impossible for her to become the idol that she dreamed to be. One that could spread joy and evoke emotions in others like her mother had in her all those years ago.
• .:Costumes (outfits and hairstyles):.
Reina loves to dress up in different styles and to do different things with hair. She's willing to try on pretty much anything (though she may be heavily reluctant is it's too revealing); maybe that's the child inside of her talking.
Staying up late to perfect (or rather try to) the latest dance moves, song or whatever was assigned, she needs something to help get her on her feet. Coffee is pretty much her savior; it gives her the energy she needs after working so late. She loves her fancy little drinks when given the chance.
They honestly amaze her: how people can sing so freely and easily on stage and act in top of that! She really enjoys watching them.
Reina has the habit of munching on fruit when she's hungry. She really loves the taste of any fruit, but the red ones are her favourites: strawberries and cherries for example.
A cool breeze on a nice summers day is the best thing this girl can ask for. She loves the feel of the wind as it rushes past her, and, on certain occasions, the sound of it actually soothes her.
• .: Being Teased:.
Because she is so easily flustered, Reina is often subject to being teased. She hates people making fun of her and picking out what she sees as flaws. These situations make her feel awkward and not in control: something that she doesn't like.
• .: Dogs:.
She had a bad experience with a dog once, and now she can never look at them as calm and docile again.
• .: Perverts:.
These kinds of people make her really embarrassed and self-conscious: sex or anything related to it makes her really uncomfortable.
• .:Horror Movies/Games:.
Horror scares the poor girl, possibly even more then it was meant to. She can't handle the scary stories, and the effect and the screams and whatever they used to scare the audience. She's normally quite jumpy for a while after having seen the movie/played the game/heard the story/ect.
• .:Having Short Hair:.
Because she loves to play with her hair and have an array of different styles, she can't deal with short hair - there's not much you can do with it.
- Reina decided to learn the violin because she wanted to be able to play an instrument while singing. Piano seemed like a good option, but she wanted a cheaper option; plus, violins are portable!
- Mack is the only person that she can sing comfortably in front of. (as of 06/25/2013)
- Her bracelet was given to her by Mack after entering the Academy as a little good luck charm. She always has it with her, and would panic if she ever lost it.
- Reina hates to admit to the other students that she suffers from stage fright; it seems to her like everyone is so perfect and amazing that she hates the thought of any of them looking down on her.
- Even after the incident, Reina still has the habit to sing in the shower.
- Reina idolizes a lot of people in the music industry, so chances are that if you've been on stage and preformed in front of an audience (or even if you're just in the S class) she'll look up to you. If she likes you enough, she may have trouble talking to you.
- She can't handle compliments very well.
-> "Songs move peoples' hearts and make them passionate...I want to share my passion with the world!"
-> "Please - just give me one more chance!"
-> "Wh-Wh-What did you just say?!"
Wish me luck! <3
Artwork, Reina (c) ~MelodicSoul
Uta no Prince-sama (c) Broccoli